Preparing for your Visit
• Please bring your health card to every visit, and please update us on your current address and contact number(s).
• The name and phone number of who to contact in an emergency.
• A list of all of the medications you’re currently taking, including prescription drugs, non-prescription medications, as well as any vitamins, supplements, herbal and homeopathic remedies.
• If you are going to be late or be unable to make your appointment, we ask that you contact the office ASAP. You are welcome to leave a message with the answering service after hours or at lunch, or email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 905-356-8161.
• The cost of parking upon exiting the Professional Building is $4.00. A change machine is located in the main lobby for your convenience.
Dr. Dec has moved to an *Advance Access Booking policy. Our aim is to get you a quick appointment either the same day or within 2 days of calling.
Distant appointments are available but on a more limited basis.